Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentines Day Special- 'Disney Love Songs'


Disc 1
1. I Love The Way You love Me - Boyzone
2. I Promise You - Selena Gomez & The Scene
3. When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
4. Love Like This (Eternity) - Jay Sean
5. Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
6. Try - Asher Book
7. Us Against The World - Mitchel Musso
8. I'll Stand By You - Cory Monteith
9. My Life Would Suck Without You - Lea Michele
10. Love Me - Justin Bieber
11. He Could Be The One - Hannah Montana
12. Reach Out - Hilary Duff
13. Alright With Me - Kris Allen
14. You Can Do Magic - Drew Seeley
15. Everyday (Jason Nevins Remix) - Troy & Gabriella

Disc 2
1. Uptown Girl - Westlife
2. Me Without You - Ashley tisdale
3. My Everything - Corbin Bleu
4. It Takes Two - Zac Efron
5. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
6. Never Knew I Needed - Ne-Yo
7. Everything I Want - Steve Rushton
8. Kelsey - Metro Station
9. Fly With Me - Jonas Brothers
10. That's How You Know - Demi Lovato
11. You'll Be In My Heart - Teddy Gieger
12. For Us - Chris Brown
13. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? - S-Club
14. Every Time We Touch - Cascada
15. Forever (Jason Nevins Remix)

Coming February 2010

0 comments: